Antibiotic resistance happens when germs like bacteria and fungi develop the ability to defeat the drugs designed to kill them that means the germs are . Hospitals provide a special ecological milieu for cross transmission of antimicrobial resistant pathogens in intensive care units the urgent nature of patient. Summary the enormous genetic flexibility of bacteria jeopardizes the usefulness of currently available antibiotics and requires new approaches to antibiotic . Request pdf on researchgate microbial resistance to antimicrobials several mechanisms are involved in the bacterial resistance towards antimicrobial agents
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.