An example of an acrostic poem about respect is respect by steven beesley it is an acrostic poem because the first character of each line can be combined to spell . Acrostic poems are types of poems which use words for their subject each line of the poems starts with a letter from that subject word these types of poems do not . An acrostic hass as many lines as there are letters in the acrostic so respect could be like this respect exhibits simple proper excellent commitment to another . An acrostic poem is one that spells out a word with the first letter of each line these poems are often written by children for their relative ease but . An acrostic poem is a poem where certain letters in each line spells out a word or phrase some examples show how this works
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.